"No-one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers." - Wolfgang Riebe
Children & School
Reiki can be offered to children of all ages as it is a very gentle and non-invasive therapy. I started with treating my twins and saw huge benefits, they are still mischievous but generally a lot calmer, happier and content. I then progressed to treating children with conditions such as ME (or CFS Chronic fatigue syndrome) and others suffering from anxiety and depression.
In my experience, children respond extremely well to the sessions and more importantly really enjoy them as they are incredibly relaxing – they can’t wait to come back. A lot of parents have also opted for Reiki as an alternative for acupuncture as children can find the thought of having acupuncture using needles to heal symptoms a little scary.
Reiki brings in calm to children and relaxes and as it works by restoring balance on all levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, the balancing of their energy and releasing which takes place in the session allows for them to release their anxieties and tensions.
Reiki can help children and teenagers with the following:
- Anxiety, tension, stress worries and fears
- Growing pains and hormonal changes while growing, like mood changes
- Irregular sleep or poor sleep
- Improvement in general and health and boosting the immune system
- Accepting changes in life, like moving to a new school
- Emotional issues
- Motivation to do school work
- Confidence and communication
What I offer:
Whether you work for a school, youth group or other association for children and teenagers, I can offer personalised one-to-one Reiki taster sessions. Each session will include:
- An introduction to Reiki and its benefits & a consultation for 1-2-1 sessions
- A Reiki treatment
- Individual Energy Analysis and feedback
I can also offer group workshops, for up to 10 children at school. The workshop will be tailored to each group which will help
- Promote a peaceful environment helping to create positivity and focus
- Improved motivation and concentration
- A happier group of children
- Better communication between child and parents/carers/guardian/teachers
If you would like to book a private session for your child, or as are a teacher or headteacher are interested in adopting Reiki into your school, I would be happy to propose a tailored offering for you.